Harris Park Neighborhood Association
Connecting neighbors in our area of St. Petersburg, FL.
Harris Park is bordered by I-275 to the west, Haines Road to the north, 16th St. N to the east, and 38th Ave. N to the south.
Our neighborhood is growing, redeveloping and family friendly!
The neighborhood association is voluntary! Our goal is to connect our neighborhood together and be an advocate.
Why Get Involved?
We don’t care about the color you paint your door or the kinds of plants you put in your yard.
- Community connectivity
- Fun events
- Neighborhood advocacy
- City liaisons
- Annual membership = less than a tank of gas
Until further notice, our meetings will occur on Zoom.
- Monday, January 10, 2022, 7 p.m. – Officer Election
- Monday, March 14, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Monday, May 9, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 14, 2022, 7 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 9, 2023, 7 p.m.